FoundationStichting Unleashed Potential Group (UPG) RSIN# / Tax ID# 8574.50.153 Bank Account# NL90 BUNQ 2036 0803 40 BIC/SWIFT# BUNQNL2A AMBI-status: Pending request
Contact details Mission & Vision
GoalsThe foundation is committed to providing young professionals coming from the islands of the Dutch-Caribbean, to teach practical work experience, training and coaching, in person or in teams to implement activities and projects, the socio-economic stimulus provide the aforementioned areas and to increase their personal value. The foundation seeks to achieve its goal by using:
- “Learning by doing” in order to build practical experience and knowledge
- Personally and / or jointly analyze factual issues in the aforementioned areas and mapping
- Developing ideas
- Developing action plans and project plans to carry out its activities and thus to solve real and practical problems
- To grow the availability and applicable knowledge, both individually and collectively as in the aforementioned areas to facilitate the development and implementation of activities
- The awareness of the fact that it’s not all about money, but that commitment, loyalty and good results as a basis for fair earning money
Board of DirectorsChairman: Carlvin Brooks Email Carlvin.Brooks@upg.one Phone +31 6 46 311 826 Secretary: Mechillen Hodge Email HodgeM@upg.one Phone +31 6 41 794 442 Treasurer: Vacant The Board of Directors meets at least once a quarter per year
Remuneration of the BoardThe board members enjoy no remuneration for their work. They have a right to reimbursement of expenses incurred by them in the performance of their duties.
Reports of performed activities20170403 – Report of activities before formal inception
Financial reportingUPG has been formally incorporated on March 31st, 2017 and has no previous financial statements. The first financial statement will be produced over the calendar year period of 2017.
CapitalThe foundation is expressly not intended making a profit. The foundation’s money will be formed by
- The foundation capital
- Grants and donations
- Testamentary dispositions, legacies and donations
- Income from the creation and / or of conferences, workshops, etc.
- Income from the provision of services
- Any other acquisitions and revenues